“I know my business — but I don’t know how to write about my business!”
Does that sound like you?
You may be the expert in your particular field or area of interest — but when you have to write about it, do you have those skills?
I do! For twenty years, I’ve been a copywriter, editor, and freelance writer, and provided proofreading, desktop publishing and ghostwriting — everything from poems to ebooks, from business articles to newsletters to web copy. I’ve also been an entrepreneur for most of my adult life, so I understand the needs and demands of running a small business. If you’re looking for a copywriter, feel free to have a closer look at my resume!
How VIRTUAL EDITING works/How to hire a copywriter:
- You email me about my services, and I give you a quote – per page or per project.
- You agree to the contract, send me the job and give me a deadline. (I usually want 50% of the fee in advance).
- I complete the project – on time and on budget – and email it back to you after the final payment has been received. We can communicate – by phone or email – as much as necessary during the the project. You’re involved as much – or as little – as you want to be.
BENEFITS to you:
- It doesn’t matter where you live, in the ‘virtual’ world
- You’ll look GREAT on paper!
- Most jobs can be done within a week – if I don’t think I can complete it that soon, I’ll tell you before we start!
- You can focus on what you ARE good at, and leave the rest to me!
As a copywriter, I can…
- write and distribute your press releases.
- design, write and create sales and marketing materials – business cards, brochures, flyers
- create and manage your website content
- write your business or marketing plan, and other business articles
- proofread or edit things you’ve written for clarity, consistency, grammar.
Got a writing/editing/ghostwriting project you need help with?